Three (okay, maybe eight) things I love about Alanna and Luke and their wedding:
1. They adore each other. (Case in point: see photo of the ceremony kiss. A big resounding Awwwwww!)
2. Alanna and her bridesmaids ascended the aisle to the instrumental tune of both Coldplay and INXS. Awesome.
3. Everything was yellow. It was perfect.
4. Everyone was just lovely, and I felt very much at home all day.
5. The amazing raspberry and white choc chip muffins kindly provided by Alanna’s mum. Heavenly!
6. One word: fromaggio!
7. The Italian paparazzi.